Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 04, 2011

Week 21 & 22

Last week we were in week 21 and the size of a banana. I also had an appt on Thursday to do more measuring of Baby Girls body parts and organs. Things are looking great and she's measuring right on track. We als confirmed that no extra body parts had grown and she is still a girl..LOL!!

I am feeling pretty good and have been back to walking again. I love that the weather is finally starting to warm up and be nice. Rocky and I took the doggies for a walk around Lake Merritt on Friday and we were back out there on Sunday for an official 5k. The doggies even got their own race numbers. We had a good time.

I have been feeling her move more and more now and although it's a strange feeling it's fun knowing she's in there and being active. My belly is still pretty small but you can tell now that I'm pregnant. Although sometimes I feel like I just look bloated and I had too many beers. haa, haa!

Today starts week 22, I can't believe that next week we'll be going into month 6. It all seems to be going by so fast.

How far along? 22 weeks

Baby's size? Per thebump.com……Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop. Real estate within your belly is getting tight, with growing baby leaving little room for your lungs to...well...breathe. Expect the huffing and puffing to start soon. There's not much room for your belly button, either -- it'll pop out any day now.

Doctors Appt? None until the 21st

Weight Gain? 9 lbs.

Stretch marks? No

Belly button in or out? Still in

Maternity Clothes? Still wearing a combination of both. I bought a pair of Citizen for Humanity maternity jeans that I LOVE! So I’ll be wearing those quite a bit.

Sleep? Still going to the bathroom quite a bit!

Foods I am loving? Everything

Foods I am hating? None

What I miss? Being able to sleep on my back.

What I'm looking forward to? Cleaning up our spare room so we can start working on baby girl’s nursery.

No comments: